NW Communication Systems
What We’re About
- We at NW Communication Systems take pride in our work and service to our clients. At the heart of it, we are a service company that leverages technology to help our clients achieve their business goals. The technology we utilize has been carefully evaluated and selected to meet our customers’ needs now and into the future. We deliver solutions, not just equipment. Each customer is unique and so are their IT needs. By putting each client’s needs first, we form a business partnership that lasts well into the future beyond the initial sale. When clients win, so does NW Communication Systems.
What We Do
- NW Communication Systems is a telephone, network, and computing services and installation company. Proudly serving customers in the Portland Metro Area and Columbia River Gorge from our offices in Vancouver, WA and Bingen, WA.
- Our local technicians have experience installing, servicing, and repairing telephone and networking systems. We specialize in complete start-to-finish installations from basic infrastructure to complex voice and data integration. Voice over IP, otherwise known as VoIP, is a favorite at NW Communication Systems. We service and install pure IP systems or hybrid systems, depending on our clients’ needs. NW Communications Systems also offers hosted options for our clients, running all over the country from our offices in Bingen, and Vancouver Washington.
- NW Communication Systems has been serving Oregon and Washington based companies for over 28 years. Originally NW Communication Systems was founded in 1985 as an Oregon based business, working under the name Northwest Communications. In 2005, Northwest Communications opened its Bingen, Washington office, changed ownership and company name, now NW Communication Systems.
- Since then, we have grown and expanded into Vancouver, WA to support our clients in the greater Portland Metro area. NW Communication Systems has been an authorized Toshiba Dealer and installer since July of 2005. Additionally, we support and maintain systems by AT&T, Lucent, Avaya, Nortel, Norstar, Panasonic, and many others. We currently support over 400 local businesses utilizing a wide array of systems. Our deep experience helps provide our clients with the best service possible.